Monday, November 16, 2009

My new website

I'm very excited to announce that I have a new website. Although I've had a Myspace account for some time now, I thought it would be best to have my own domain. I use most of the popular social networking and media sharing sites: Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Flickr. It gets bothersome to keep up with all of them and they can be limiting to people that don't have/want an account. My new website compiles all of the websites I use into a concise, easy to use format. My new website will be constantly evolving as I make changes and update the individual sites I use. I'm hoping it will provide all my friends, families and readers an easier way to access information and keep in touch.
My main objective for having a website is to use the web as a means to spread the word about spinal cord injuries and educate others about paralysis. My secondary objective is communicate with family and friends. Lastly, I hope to network with other spinal cord injury advocates and people that are living with paralysis.
I've been blessed to be able to share my story and feeling through my paintings and writing. I'm grateful to have been given opportunities to exhibit my work and speak. I hope I will continue to forge new connections and find new ways to keep exhibiting and educating others. I'm hoping my new website will be a useful tool to help me achieve my goals and a resource to others.
I'm anxious to hear opinions & feedback, so please let me know what you think. Feel free to share ideas or point out areas that need improvement!

www.christinasymanski.com

No comments:

Post a Comment